The Freewave has featured in the Fanatic range for a number of years, with sizes ranging from 75 up to 115litres it’s designed to cover everything from waves to freestyle and high wind freeride use. For 2013 there’s a new Carbon Innegra weave construction for the Team Edition (apparently superior to Kevlar) plus some sizes are also available in the more durable wood sandwich construction or the ultimate TeXtreme carbon construction. The biggest change this season is the introduction of Thrusters to nearly all sizes.
- Narrow pintail and round nose, with a classic outline
- Trifin convertible set-up supplied with 19cm G10 MFC centre fin (US box) plus 2x12cm SlotBox Thrusters (SlotBox blanks supplied).
- Domed deck
- Quality Fanatic straps, with firm footpads
- Double concave hull with Vee in the tail
- Longest board in the group
1 899,00 €